The Bird & Babe Public House

We offer pithy pontifications by the pint-full, and the best brain-food this side of Blogsford. There's no cover charge, and it's all you can eat/drink (although we strongly encourage moderation). Like any other pub, we always appreciate a good tip.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

As Requested

Looking down Giles street, past the Giles' St. Cafe is the B & B.


Unfortunately, pubs being darkly decorated and dimly lit, pictures from the inside weren't useful with my camera. I think that means one thing if you want to see the inside...Road Trip!! Come on, what think ye? Let's get going.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in agreement. It behooves the members of this online community to pilgrimage to the site of our eponymous watering hole.

February 20, 2006 6:29 AM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

I know, we could start taking online donations to fund our trip. Or we could charge a modest fee for cookies. It would be an ebakesale.

February 20, 2006 10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we should charge PAULindrome for everyday he fails to post something. He is way past his deadline...and I have a series of jokes and witty banter that I am saving for him...Like "Hey Paul...way to write Mr. No-Write." and so on.

February 20, 2006 7:27 PM  
Blogger Vijay Swamidass said...

Purchasing approvals not withstanding, its often a mere $366 + tax to London...

February 21, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

If I could sell my stinkin' truck, that would be almost exaclty the amount I would save every month in car payments alone!

Will someone please buy my truck?

February 21, 2006 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home