The Bird & Babe Public House

We offer pithy pontifications by the pint-full, and the best brain-food this side of Blogsford. There's no cover charge, and it's all you can eat/drink (although we strongly encourage moderation). Like any other pub, we always appreciate a good tip.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

NEWSFLASH

I'm excited to annouce (alright, I'm actually giddy!) that the Great Roberino (may he live forever) has decided to join the Blinklings. The word on the street is that he's actually going to post something tomorrow; so be sure to check back soon! Until then, let me entertain you with a poem that best articulates my thoughts at the moment:

Rob, Rob, Rob, Rob
R-O-B-E, Rob....
D'oh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does my computer show a huge gap between the title and the text on the blog at the top of the page. Is my computer broken or is the designer of this site simply incompetent...or worse..malevolent? If Blog is so good, how could he have allowed this to happen?

January 17, 2006 6:03 PM  
Blogger DrewDog said...

Answer me this: Is there a broken link below the Archives section? You may just have to refresh the page.
let me know if the problem is not resolved.

The Designer

January 17, 2006 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe it is simply a problem with Texas instruments.

January 17, 2006 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home